We will be posting information, updates and new features as we roll them out to you. So keep an eye out for the information tab at the top of the CMS!
Below are some of our more recent changes and updates to our system that we wanted to communicate with you. Please feel free to send us an email, utilize our live chat option, or give us a call with any questions. We are always happy to help!
- Building Department Pages: You might have noticed the building department pages are no longer located on the building landing page in the middle section. To access them now, you will see them listed along the right side under the building options.
- Building Department permissions have changed. You can review those under the building permissions on this training link. If you are the main admin with all departments, please log in and double check your building department permissions to make sure you still have access. You might need to go into your security settings and update this again.
- We will be updating our district/building news section soon, please look for communication regarding these changes.
- Live Feed: You might have noticed there is a new Live Feed option on the CMS admin home page under the tools. Click HERE to see a quick training video! **Please note - we are still adding features to this feed so there are more great things to come!** ***Please contact support to find a way to get this added to your homepage!***
- We can now add YouTube & Vimeo videos to your header gallery! Contact support to have this new feature turned on and available to you.
- You can now push news article out to your Twitter feeds! Click HERE to get instructions on how to activate your twitter accounts. News articles, alerts, and school closings are all area's of the CMS that you can no push information out to Facebook and Twitter.
- District/Building Forms module: You now have the ability to add a link to this area if needed. For example, if you wanted to link out to a Formality form from here you now could. Click HERE to see the instructions on how to do this.
- Content Page Permissions: You now have the ability to add permission groups to content pages, not just individual people! Click HERE for instructions
- We added a new feature to the district blogging tool. You now have the ability to add a description and thumbnail image to the blog landing page. Step 4 on THIS article will go over these updates
Any feedback or ways to improve would be absolutely wonderful.
We appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for being such great customers!